Thursday, July 18, 2013

My article on Hilton Kramer in Touchstone Magazine

I haven't had time to blog here at Montana Headlines for a long time due to a sudden and dramatic increase in workload in my day job, but I haven't been completely idle on the writing front.

Last year, after his passing, I wrote a fair amount here on MH about Hilton Kramer and his legacy at The New Criterion. I distilled a summation of my thoughts into a major feature article that I wrote about Kramer for Touchstone magazine. It recently was published, and I was happy not only to see that the editors chose it as their front cover article, but also used it as their lead online article from the current print issue (they generally only provide electronic access to a couple of articles each time).

Here is the link -- enjoy.

No comments: